Thursday, August 25, 2011

Second day of Kindergarten- First day riding the bus

Meilynn couldn't wait to ride the bus for the first time. I think she was up at 5:30 this morning, she was so excited! She couldn't wait till it was time to go to the bus stop. As the bus pulled away an all I could see was her tiny little head through the big bus window, I couldn't help but tear up. My baby is starting Kindergarten! After she got home from school today she said, "Mommy, I am ready to go to 1st grade cause I know everything they are teaching me in Kindergarten." I just had to laugh. I proceed to tell her it was just the first day, you need to wait a little longer till it gets harder. I guess she was okay with that answer.

Just look at that smile.

At the bus stop, with her friend Larkin.

When will the bus be here? I can't wait!

You can see Meilynn through the window of the bus door.

She is so tiny you can just see her head through the big bus window. She's off!